Black Bean and Avocado Sandwich Spread
- ½ cup black beans
- ¼ avocado
- ¼ cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- lime wedge
- salt to taste
- and of course your favorite bread!
- Mash the black beans against the side of a bowl with a fork.
- Once you have a nice paste, with some full beans still left behind, mash in the remaining ingredients.
- If your spread needs a little something extra, try a little more salt! Spread on your favorite dairy-free bread and top with lettuce or kale.
Note: Nutrition was estimated using WP Recipe Maker.