Overnight Oats with Protein Powder
Overnight oats with old fashioned oatmeal, Greek yogurt, creamy peanut butter, and chocolate protein powder create a protein punch.
- ½ cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 scoop Orgain Protein Powder creamy chocolate fudge
- ¾ cup almond milk unsweetened vanilla
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cream peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
Add all of the ingredients to a 16 oz jar or bowl and stir to combine until the peanut butter is completely incorporated.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or a minimum of four hours.
Remove from the fridge, stir the oatmeal, and serve.