This 3-ingredient Oreo pie is made with Oreo cookies, Cool Whip, and a store-bought Oreo pie crust for an easy no-bake dessert.
The base of this pie is a premade Oreo pie crust, and the filling is made with whipped cream and crushed Oreos. Make this with your favorite Oreo flavor such as chocolate, red velvet, chocolate peanut butter pie, and golden Oreos.
This frozen Oreo pie has a similar consistency to an ice cream pie. You can also serve it chilled for a whipped mouse-like consistency.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Only 3 ingredients: Just a handful of simple ingredients for this simple dessert.
- Easy recipe: Home cooks of all skill levels can make this perfect dessert recipe.
- Sweet treat: Oreo lovers will love all of the Oreo flavor.
For more easy dessert recipes, try cherry dump cake or strawberry Jello pie.
- Oreo cookies - for the filling, the crumble topping, and full cookies to top each slice
- Cool Whip - for the filling and a layer of creamy whipped topping
- Oreo pie crust - the base of the pie
See the recipe card for quantities.
Use this section for process shots, alternating between the step and image showing the step. Users don't like seeing process shots cluttering up the recipe card, so include your process shots here.
Set 12 whole Oreos to the side for later. Crush the rest of the whole Oreos (cream filling and all) with a rolling pin or process them in a food processor until they become fine crumbs.
In a large bowl, stir together the Oreo crumbs with half of the Cool Whip to create the creamy filling. Tip: It is easier to mix if the Cool Whip is defrosted or partially thawed.
Transfer the Oreo Cool Whip mixture to the Oreo cookie pie crust, spreading it out evenly.
Top the pie with the remaining Cool Whip, spreading it in an even layer to the edge. Cover with the lid from the pie crust (or plastic wrap) and freeze for 2 hours.
Just before serving, crush 4 of the remaining Oreos into a chunky crumble and sprinkle them over the entire pie. Top the pie with the 8 remaining cookies, evenly spacing them so each slice has a full cookie on top.
Tip: Do not worry about the whipped topping making the cookie crumb mixture soggy. This recipe holds very well in the freezer for the perfect make-ahead dessert.
There are a few substitutions you can make for this 3-ingredient Oreo pie.
- Oreos - Instead of original Oreos, try chocolate, mint, toffee crunch, birthday cake, red velvet, chocolate peanut butter pie, or golden Oreos.
- Cool Whip - Use any frozen whipped topping (regular, fat-free, lite, extra creamy, or vegan whipped topping such as coconut whipped topping).
- Oreo pie crust - If you cannot find store-bought Oreo cookie crusts, try another chocolate pie crust or even a graham cracker pie crust. Or, try this homemade 3-ingredient Oreo pie crust.
- Large mixing bowl - to mix together the pie filling
- Food processor - to process the cookies (or a rolling pin to crush them manually)
This pie is best enjoyed within 3 to 5 days. Cover and store in the freezer for an ice cream pie consistency, or allow to thaw in the refrigerator for a mousse-like consistency.
This 3-ingredient Oreo pie is made with Oreo cookies, Cool Whip whipped topping, and a store-bought Oreo pie crust.
3-Ingredient Oreo Pie
- 14.3 ounce package of Oreo cookies divided
- 16 ounces Cool Whip thawed and divided
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- Set 12 whole Oreos to the side for later. Crush the rest of the Oreos with a rolling pin or process in a food processor until they become fine crumbs.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the Oreo crumbs with half of the thawed Cool Whip to create the pie filling.
- Transfer the Oreo Cool Whip mixture to the Oreo cookie pie crust, spreading it out evenly.
- Top the pie with the remaining Cool Whip, spreading it evenly to the edge. Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- Just before serving, crush 4 of the remaining Oreos into a chunky crumble and sprinkle them over the pie. Top the pie with the 8 remaining cookies, evenly spacing them so each slice has a full cookie on top.
Leave a Reply